The Oncology Department has specialists providing comprehensive care and treatment for cancer, including prevention, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. We offer close care in all aspects for patients and participate in providing care for the patients in terms of their physical, psychological, emotional and social conditions.
- Cancer Screening
- Mammogram/Ultrasound/MRI (Breast Cancer)
- Pap smear, Liquid Based Cytology (Cervical Cancer)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, FOBT, Stool Occult Blood
- Treatment for Cancer
- Blood and Platelet Transfusions
- Palliative Care, End-of-Life Care and Analgesia
For Appointment and More Information
Tel. 0-2032-2550 Ext. 2224 – 2225.