The Hemodialysis Center of Vibharam Hospital provides a comfortable, clean and safe environment for patients and their families. The Dialysis Center uses only board certified nephrologists (kidney specialists) to supervise dialysis procedures.
- Chronic hemodialysis
- Bedside acute dialysis with reverse osmosis water treatment system
- Continuous renal replacement therapy for critically ill patients
- Medical tours: Special arrangements can be made for foreign tour groups or individuals requiring dialysis.
- Twenty dialysis stations each equipped with:
– Electronic adjustable bed
– Digital nurse call & environmental control system
- Twenty-four state-of-the-art imported dialysis machines including:
– Nikkiso & Nipro
- International infection control and sterilization procedures
- 24-hour emergency power generator to insure uninterrupted therapy
- Specially trained dialysis registered nurses supervised by board certified nephrologists. The Center maintains a high nurse-to-patient ratio for safety.
- Fully licensed & accredited
For Appointment and More Information
Tel. 0-2032-2550 Ext. 1528,1529